This blog is meant to help you and ease your mind.
Ask questions by commenting and I will answer your question in my next blog!

Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

ASK MISH!

Hey to everyone! The last 5 posts have been, what I believe to be vital components of understanding Nutrition. I urge you all to ask me your Nutrition/ exercise questions either by leaving a comment or via e-mail @ Nutrishmish@gmail.com so that we can all learn from each other. You can leave an anonymous question if you feel more comfortable doing it that way. Regardless, I will answer all questions by posting their answers in my next blog. The more you know, the less you will feel burdened by making a change to live a healthier lifestyle. Ask anything! I am here as a valuable resource! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment