This blog is meant to help you and ease your mind.
Ask questions by commenting and I will answer your question in my next blog!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A totally new thing...a simple Hello

So I know I haven't blogged in way too long. For anyone out there who found the information I shared relevant, my sincerest apologies for the abrupt freeze of nutrition factoids..

I do however have a reasonable explanation as to why I disappeared for several months. I was hired as a personal chef for a family in NJ and I also enrolled at the Natural Gourmet Institute for Health and Culinary Arts in New York City. Needless to say, I have had very little time to write.

I have always emphasized taking care of ourselves before we take care of others..And I do not mean that in a selfish sense. No, very much the opposite actually. If you do not take care of yourself, how will you be good to anyone else? It just doesn't work. So that is what I have been doing. Taking care of myself financially, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally; turns out COOKING fulfills all of those needs. 4 birds with one stone? :)

I am happy to say that I am past my midpoint at Culinary school and I will be finishing at the end of July. I have had in my mind that I would be posting all of these great recipes that I have come up with since July 2010 and unfortunately, stress management and time management are not always in my favor to follow through those tasks.

After a long day cooking a very last minute birthday dinner for 10, I am wiped but found solace in the thought of blogging. (A thought I seldom had since my last post).  So with that, Hello Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment